Oh gosh, I think TotalAlloc, Mallocs, and Frees are actually an oversight
on my part. Sorry about that. They're very easy to add and I can probably
even add them for this release.

Please do use the new runtime/metrics package!

Most of the other metrics should be there in some form (e.g. the divisions
are a little different; they're meant to be more orthogonal to each
other... GC pause latencies are now in a histogram) and new ones are going
to be added in the next release and in the future. Also: today, it does not
have the same stop-the-world penalty that ReadMemStats has, so I recommend
it on that basis.