Thanks for your reply!

In my situation, we are doing trace frequently, and we need to call `time.Now`
in each trace span.
`time.Now` sometimes cost 1%-2% cpu in flame graph, so I think it’s valuable to
do this optimization.

Though this optimization is better-to-have for us, I think maybe there’s other
situation that this is necessary such as fin-tech.
在 2021年4月27日 +0800 PM12:13,Ian Lance Taylor <i...@golang.org>,写道: