Hi,

I benchmarked sorty <https://github.com/jfcg/sorty> v1.0.18 on an old
laptop with Core i5-4210M CPU & Manjaro Linux, between Go 1.16.7 and 1.17
(o for optimization flags, in seconds):

            *16*    *16o*   *17*    *17o*
Sorting uint32
sort.Slice|17.25|16.03|14.95|14.00
   sorty-1| 6.63| 6.18| 6.48| 6.09
   sorty-2| 3.45| 3.21| 3.39| 3.16
   sorty-3| 2.91| 2.66| 2.86| 2.63
   sorty-4| 2.54| 2.30| 2.51| 2.27
sortyLsw-1|15.12|14.39|13.80|13.01
sortyLsw-2| 7.87| 7.52| 7.21| 6.77
sortyLsw-3| 6.63| 6.15| 6.02| 5.30
sortyLsw-4| 6.01| 5.38| 5.27| 4.58

Sorting float32
sort.Slice|17.70|17.17|15.36|14.44
   sorty-1| 7.45| 7.00| 7.35| 6.84
   sorty-2| 3.91| 3.66| 3.84| 3.58
   sorty-3| 3.09| 2.86| 3.08| 2.80
   sorty-4| 2.75| 2.54| 2.77| 2.50
sortyLsw-1|15.82|15.22|14.58|13.53
sortyLsw-2| 8.28| 8.01| 7.64| 7.14
sortyLsw-3| 7.01| 6.49| 6.26| 5.59
sortyLsw-4| 6.18| 5.67| 5.45| 4.81

Switching to register-based calling convention seems to have paid off quite
well :) Is there any other big performance improvement in this release, or
is it all because of registers?

Thank you all for the release!