Hello,

the entry in the path for mingwin is wrong: it should be either start with
C:\ or another drive letter or in case it's an absolute path with double
backslash.

Br
Roland

Am Freitag, 5. November 2021 schrieb Robert Solomon <drrob...@gmail.com>:
> The full error is:
> # github.com/go-gl/glfw/v3.3/glfw
> cgo: exec gcc: gcc resolves to executable relative to current directory
(.\\msys64\mingw64\bin\gcc.exe)
> # github.com/go-gl/gl/v3.2-core/gl
> cgo: exec gcc: gcc resolves to executable relative to current directory
(.\\msys64\mingw64\bin\gcc.exe)

> echo %path is:
> C:\Program
Files\git\bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Windows\System32\OpenSSH\;C:\Program
Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\Program Files\NVIDIA
Corporation\NVIDIA NvDLISR;C:\Program Files (x86)\gnupg\bin;C:\Program
Files\Go\bin;C:\Program Files\Git\cmd;C:\Program
Files\Git\mingw64\bin;C:\Program
Files\Git\usr\bin;C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;C:\Users\Owner\go\bin;C:\Users\Owner;C:\Program
Files\go\bin;\msys64\mingw64\bin

> On Thursday, November 4, 2021 at 7:54:14 PM UTC-4 Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 4:41 PM Robert Solomon <drro...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > The results of go env are below. If I'm reading this correctly, CC=gcc.
>> >
>> > set GO111MODULE=auto
>> > set GOARCH=amd64
>> > set GOBIN=
>> > set GOCACHE=C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\go-build
>> > set GOENV=C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\go\env
>> > set GOEXE=.exe
>> > set GOEXPERIMENT=
>> > set GOFLAGS=
>> > set GOHOSTARCH=amd64
>> > set GOHOSTOS=windows
>> > set GOINSECURE=
>> > set GOMODCACHE=C:\Users\Owner\go\pkg\mod
>> > set GONOPROXY=
>> > set GONOSUMDB=
>> > set GOOS=windows
>> > set GOPATH=C:\Users\Owner\go
>> > set GOPRIVATE=
>> > set GOPROXY=https://proxy.golang.org,direct
>> > set GOROOT=C:\Program Files\Go
>> > set GOSUMDB=sum.golang.org
>> > set GOTMPDIR=
>> > set GOTOOLDIR=C:\Program Files\Go\pkg\tool\windows_amd64
>> > set GOVCS=
>> > set GOVERSION=go1.17.2
>> > set GCCGO=gccgo
>> > set AR=ar
>> > set CC=gcc
>> > set CXX=g++
>> > set CGO_ENABLED=1
>> > set GOMOD=C:\Users\Owner\go\src\go.mod
>> > set CGO_CFLAGS=-g -O2
>> > set CGO_CPPFLAGS=
>> > set CGO_CXXFLAGS=-g -O2
>> > set CGO_FFLAGS=-g -O2
>> > set CGO_LDFLAGS=-g -O2
>> > set PKG_CONFIG=pkg-config
>> > set GOGCCFLAGS=-m64 -mthreads -fno-caret-diagnostics
-Qunused-arguments -fmessage-length=0
-fdebug-prefix-map=C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\go-build4162893276=/tmp/go-build
-gno-record-gcc-switches

>> Hmmm. What is the path environment variable?
>>
>> Ian

mingw64 for cgo. When I tried to compile a project that uses cgo, I got
this error:

directory (.\\msys64\mingw64\bin\gcc.exe)

that uses fyne, which uses cgo.

>> > --
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/golang-nuts/e60e5b03-92d4-4f01-a516-1fca7e2905bdn%40googlegroups.com
.