hi there,

for $REASONS (more or less explained below), I am trying
to create a little application that would:

- serve an end-point where users could share their screen (browser tab,
  browser or whole screen)
- serve another end-point where a dedicated RPi would navigate and
  display the shared screen to a video-projector.

>From this use-case, and as I want this to be done in Go as much as
possible, I suspect I will need to:

- create a web server on machine1 to expose the 2 end-points described
  above, (with perhaps a bit of JS to present them?)
- create an SFU (with pion?) that will relay the video stream between
  the user and the RPi.

I'll probably won't need a TURN server this will all happen on the same
network.

am I on the right track?

does the collective knowledge of this list has a few tutorials that
could get me started on this?
(I am relatively ignorant in WebRTC as a whole)

So far, here is the list of input material I have gathered:

https://scribe.rip/@hparein/data-stream-from-your-webcam-and-microphone-videochat-with-javascript-step-1-29895b70808b
https://scribe.rip/@hparein/set-up-a-connection-over-websocket-videochat-with-javascript-step-2-f78c307c4fd3
https://scribe.rip/@hparein/establishing-the-webrtc-connection-videochat-with-javascript-step-3-48d4ae0e9ea4
https://scribe.rip/@hparein/find-your-contact-videochat-with-javascript-step-4-4d527576b8cf