Hi, I'm having a weird problem with pkg.dev.go. Recently I published a
module on github (https://github.com/debevv/camellia) and made pkg.dev.go
index it:
https://pkg.go.dev/github.com/debevv/camellia
The module contains two packages: `camellia`, which is the library, and
`main` inside a `cml` folder, a command line application.

As you can see, it is not showing the documentation section. Plus, if I
look for the module or for the package in the search bar I can't find
anything.
I tried generatig the HTML documentation with godoc and it works fine.
I noticed that it is detecting it only as `module` but not as a `package`
too (I expect both tags since the module and one of the packages have the
same name)

Am I doing something wrong?