I have not heard of any plans to bring out a new edition of the book.
But the original 2015 edition is timeless, as it deals with the fundamentals
of the language, of why things are the way they are. Yes they have been some
additions to the language since 2015, but nothing which invalidates
anything in the book.
All the examples still run and will continue to run under future versions
of Go.
I would say: just buy it. Your money will not be wasted.