Hi!
So what I'm trying to achieve is the following:
I have a github repository containing my golang source code:
github.com/nickolasdaniel/golang-ginrest
On this repo I have 2 branches: 'main' and 'testbranch'
I can access my source code on the pkg.go.dev as following:
https://pkg.go.dev/github.com/nickolasdaniel/golang-ginrest

This displays my latest tag which is v0.0.4
However if I query as such:
https://pkg.go.dev/github.com/nickolasdaniel/golang-ginrest@main
I get the source code for the latest commit, which is good.

But what if I want to do this for my 'testbranch' branch instead of 'main'?
https://pkg.go.dev/github.com/nickolasdaniel/golang-ginrest@testbranch
doesn't work.

Any help on this please? Basically I just want to see source code of my
'testbranch' branch instead of 'main'.

Thank you!