It is my sincere hope that Go will never support anything as poorly
designed as JSON5, using reflection is already slow enough. Comments were
never intended for JSON and never should be added, ever. But since most
discerning development shops are moving to Protobuf for everything that
matters, perhaps that would be less of a problem.