Hi all,

Currently the Cookies() method as explained at
https://pkg.go.dev/net/http/cookiejar#Jar.Cookies only adds the Name and
Value of the cookies and strips out the MaxAge and Expires field (and all
other fields). Presumably, as I can see in the code, the logic is if a
cookie is returned as a return value from this method, that means, the
cookie is valid  - expiry date is in the future, for example.

In the context of testing my HTTP handler, I wanted to make sure that the
expiry of a certain cookie is set to a specific time in the future.

However, the above implementation doesn't make it possible. Is that a fair
expectation to have that the cookiejar's Cookies() method will preserve the
Expires/MaxAge field of the cookie so that I can verify my HTTP handler
function logic? Or is there another alternative suggestion?

Thanks,
Amit.