>  Is there some way I can skip straight to building Go for my Solaris
target using my existing Linux Go tools?
Sorry, this question was foolish. Of course I can skip straight to building
for Solaris, by using the make.bash script.

But as I pointed out earlier,
> I looked at the POSIX docs
<https://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799/idx/functions.html>, and
POSIX only has a setregid()
<https://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799/functions/setregid.html>
function,
and not a setresgid() <https://linux.die.net/man/2/setresgid> function.

And
>  make.bash runs go build with the GOOS and GOARCH set to empty strings
here <https://go.googlesource.com/go/+/refs/tags/go1.19/src/make.bash#201>.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but my assumption is that if GOOS was
properly set to solaris by make.bash, then linux_syscall.c would not be
compiled, and then I would not get the compiler error I am seeing.