> is go-plugin supported by Windows?

If you mean go's own plugin system, then no: https://pkg.go.dev/plugin
(sorry, I should have remembered that)

If you mean the go-plugin library from Hashicorp: I believe it should be
fine.  It's used by Hashicorp Vault, and Vault supports Windows:
https://www.vaultproject.io/downloads

So I'd say it's very likely it does.  Besides, it uses gRPC, and that is
generic across platforms.

> We want to create go dll and tey to access through go code

You haven't said *why* you want to do this.  There may be a better solution
to what you're trying to achieve.