Hello,

I'm developing a little concurrency library in some language that has
support for fibers. That concurrency library is modeled after concurrency
in Go (because CSP in Go makes concurrency a lot easier).

My own more or less elaborated test cases are running fine now, but I'm
missing some real heavy stress tests that would put efficiency to the test
as well as being able to lay open hidden bugs in process synchronization
where I'm not always completely sure that my implementation is 100% correct.

Therefore I'm looking for some well known and well tested tools, libraries
or applications written in Go making heavy use of Goroutines and channels
from which I could extract the concurrent operations going on as a
blueprint for building the stress tests for my own little concurrency
library.

Any hints greatly appreciated.
Regards, Haddock