I added some generic code to a project and godoc doesn't seem to like that
and stops working when it sees the generics.  It's a 4 year old version of
godoc so that's perhaps not a surprise.  What is a surprise is that godoc
isn't shipped with go any longer.  Is there a version that handles generics
and if so where can I find it?  A quick search of github came up empty but
I know things have been moved around so some hints would be much
appreciated.