I am also not a native speaker, but having a stream/river in mind, then
upstream seems to be where the water comes from and downstream where the
water is going to.
However, the OP mentioned that one micro service called the other which
tells me something about how the connection is established, but that does
not tell me how data is actually "flowing". Maybe in both directions :-)

Am Do., 3. Nov. 2022 um 22:18 Uhr schrieb TheDiveO <harald.albre...@gmx.net