On Thu, Nov 3, 2022 at 7:46 AM liiux...@gmail.com <liiuxue...@gmail.com> wrote:

> asm_amd64.s
>
> Please explain why 104 should be subtracted from g0 stack?

Interesting question.  The number 104 appears to date back to the
first implementation of split stacks in
https://go.googlesource.com/go/+/b987f7a757f53f460973622a36eebb696f9b5060.
That change introduces a 104 byte stack guard, and I believe that that
stack guard has been carried forward over the years.  I don't really
know whether it still makes any sense today.  Probably it doesn't.

Ian