Or maybe I'm just doing something wrong.

I have a struct implementing generics where methods return the next method
to execute.

For tests, I wanted to make sure the returned method was the one expected,
so  I was using this:

nextStageName :=
runtime.FuncForPC(reflect.ValueOf(nextStage).Pointer()).Name()
(where "nextStage" is the next method)

Here is a simple non-generic version where I get what I expect:
https://go.dev/play/p/kimGRS7xiP2

result: main.(*AStruct).NextStage-fm):

Here is probably a slightly convoluted generic version that does not:
https://go.dev/play/p/TUHUaZywki0

result: main.(*GenericStruct[...]).Stage.func1

In that version, it seem to give me the name of the method that returned
the next method.

Any idea what is (or what I'm doing) wrong?

Cheers.