Hello fellows gophers!

I do wonder how you organize a project within a file system. Due to the
hierarchical nature of a fs (where is parent folder that constains child
folder) I do wonder how do you organize the source files into folders. Can
you show me some examples?

For example, here <https://github.com/vituchon/escobita> is a project about
a cards game server (Escobita de 15) and also a presentation is provided in
order to be usable by a web browser (a front)

You may also peak the code map
<https://github.com/vituchon/escobita/blob/master/code-map> file that
directly describes what it is in each directory.

Well, if any of you can share a project for the sake of understanding how
do you organize your sources files I would be greatfull. A code map file
would be nice too! (But I know that may be is to much to ask!)

Greettings
VĂ­ctor

I tried to talk about this
<https://groups.google.com/g/golang-nuts/c/JcvBwFYurIs> but doesn't get too
much insight, so now I'm trying to be more practical (instead of theorical
like before).