I wanted to ask if its possible to perform binary instrumentation of Golang
application on Windows with use of Intel Pin tool. I built `memtrace`
pintool for tracing all memory accesses, but using this against a Go
generated binary results in panics. There are several different causes of
panics:

```
runtime: g 1: unknown pc 0xc0005bf610
unexpected fault address 0xfd6d75
runtime: g 1: unexpected return pc for bufio.(*Reader).ReadByte
```

I suppose it somehow messes with application's stacks but i lack of
knowledge about compiler and instrumentation internals to try to
investigate that by myself.

I wanted to ask:
1) Is it possible to run Intel Pin against Go applications on Windows? If
it is, what should i try to make it work?
2) I just want to trace memory accesses to found out memory access patterns
for my application. If there is another, easier way to achieve that, please
let me know. I wanted to try modified `asan` instrumentation, but from what
i saw its not available on Windows? I was also thinking about modifying
runtime and ssa to generate additional instructions during compilation but
as i mentioned i lack of knowledge about it.