Thank you. I had the same reaction. I'm a grey beard who in the past
specialized in benchmarking and performance tuning. Synthetic, micro,
benchmarks of the type used in that blog post are borderline useless.
Especially when comparing different languages. Even when used to measure a
single metric such as memory consumed. I found it interesting that the
author didn't document (AFAICT) how the memory consumption was measured.
And the use of ChatGPT to create some of the examples caused an eye-roll
so strong I was surprised it didn't physically hurt.

--
Kurtis Rader