Hello All,

I am trying to collect integration test coverage but its not generating
covcounters file. Please looks steps I am following to generate covearge.

- *Build go binary* : go build -race -*cover* -o $(ROOT)/go/bin/appwithrace
-ldflags "-X app/handler.proxyVersion=$(VERSION) -X
app/handler.gitVersion=$(GITVERSION) -X app/handler.buildTime=$(BUILDTIME)"
cmd/proxy/proxy.go

- *Run go binary* : ENABLE_TLS=false ENABLE_TLS_TO_DB=false
LOAD_BALANCED=false *GOCOVERDIR=./coverage/int *./go/bin/appwithrace 2>&1
>/dev/null &

- *Exit go program* : Kill -9 go_process_id

Now we only covmetadata file generated under the given path. Please me know
what I am doing wrong or if I am missing something?

Regards
Savita Juyal