No matter what other people say, as a first project, I think it is great
because it gives you the opportunity to practise how a project is made.
I doubt if I would use it since it is done by hand almost at the same speed.
Also, I don't like the idea that it forces me into a certain layout.
So the idea I have, would be: if there's a configuration that will tell the
application how the structure is created.
(Let's say, like some template which the user can adjust.)

Just my two cents, and please don't be bothered by my "negative" comments.