On Sat, Sep 30, 2023 at 12:23 AM TheDiveO <harald.albre...@gmx.net> wrote:

> Did you explicitly lock the initial OS thread, aka M0, to the main/initial
> go routine by calling runtime.LockOSThread() from main or an init func? I
> suspect you were lucky in the past, but I might be wrong.

No, I did not explicitly lock the initial thread using
runtime.LockOSThread(). However, I have run the program hundreds of times,
and for tens of hours, while working on it and not once, before introducing
signal.NotifyContext()did I see an instance of the gocv package complaining
about the thread it was running on not being the main thread. It is
certainly possible I have simply been lucky but that seems unlikely since
it fails every single time I run it when using signal.NotifyContext().

--
Kurtis Rader