I am writing a program that uses branch labels. It uses your example
pattern to break out of a loop when a particular `select` situation occurs.
Branch labels are not indented because they represent unusual locations for
modifying the flow of control. This seems perfectly cromulent to me.

A branch label does not have to begin with a capital letter. Where did you
get the idea it has to begin with a capital letter? Also, what you call a
"loop" label is better characterized as a branch label.

--
Kurtis Rader