Well, reflection is one of the things I love in language and it is a
"must".
 On the other hand, the automation is exactly what common libraries do, I
can not find any reason to make a loops if they are repeated actions which
might be implemented in general library.  array_intersect is a common
example of automation. It makes no sense to right it again and again as it
is common operation which works the same way.