Hi everybody!

I was checking consistency  behavior of fmt.Printf with some basic samples.
And for my surprise never expected what I found.

My context:
OS: Linux, debian 8,9,10,11
Go version 1.21

What I was doing? Learning about fmt.Printf
Expecting fmt.Printf behavior be the same output for any use case.

Source code: https://go.dev/play/p/oKifC9Lw-JO

Ouput:
g_x 15.925999599999999
15.91.6241.624            <----- for me this is freaking weird ouput
--------------
x2: 1.624
x2: 1.624
x1: 15.9259996
j: 4
k: 5
p: 1.624

May be I found compiler bug?  Can someone help me to figure out what is
going on.

Thank you for your attention