Thanks Robert.  Succeess: I see the latest go1.22 spec now on
https://go.dev/ref/spec

Minor nit: As Rob pointed out, the year in the sub-title is off by one. (It
says Jan 30, 2023, while almost surely the author of the update meant Jan
30, 2024).

"The Go Programming Language Specification
Language version go1.22 (Jan 30, 2023)" <<<<<<<<<< 2024, no?