I see. I was thinking of it from the point of view of the author of this
yield/consume function. From that party's perspective, this function
expresses the consumption of the value, not its production. But since the
new go lang feature will make that not an explicit function, that is not
the most germane point of view.

(Yes, I know what Marvin mentioned.)

Thanks,
Mike