De: "Adam Williamson"

On Sat, 2017-12-09 at 13:34 +0100, nicolas.mail...@laposte.net wrote:
>> I don't have a good history with %autosetup :) It tends to hate the patches
>> I produce.

> Did you know you still can/have to pass it a prefix level? That tripped
> me up for a while. For most cases, you want:

> %autosetup -p1

That's probably what I needed last time, but it was faster to add a %patch line
than to investigate :). I find out nowadays there are lots of things I could do
better if only I had the time to look them up.

> If you have patches that apply at different levels, you can't use it,
> unless there's a trick I don't know about.

My patches are all -p1 as taught by ancient rpm lore, but sometimes I mix
patches from other origins and those can be anything.

Thanks for the tip, I will try to remember it

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot