----- Original Message -----

I'm not generally blaming it on outdated packages(although there are some), I'm
mostly blaming it on code that is not following best coding
practices(https://tip.golang.org/doc/go1.10#test) or assume some not
guaranteed/universal assumptions.

> On the contrary I suspect some of the packages that pass in your tests are
> obsolete code with disabled unit tests so you're not seeing all the
> problems.

Can you back it up it? Or is it just your assumption? Actually most of the
failures approx 70% is occurring in tests(see up mentioned link).

JC