Le lundi 19 février 2018 à 16:50 +0000, Jiri Kucera a écrit :
> Thank You for Your note, I will take care about EPEL7 branches.
>
> Btw is anybody working on gin and gopacket (and the rest of the
> packages)? If not, I will take them.

FYI the spec dump we're working on, which is waiting for Jan to finish
reworking the proposed macros so he feels confortable with them,
includes

(the godo and feylanor packages need to be removed as their licensinc
could not be fixed upstream)

bbolt.spec             github.com/coreos/bbolt
cadvisor.spec          github.com/google/cadvisor
cobra.spec             github.com/spf13/cobra
colorable.spec         github.com/mattn/go-colorable
compat-golang-github-apache-thrift-0.10.0.spec         github.com
/apache/thrift
compat-golang-github-azure-autorest-7.3.1.spec         github.com
/Azure/go-autorest
compat-golang-github-azure-sdk-8.1.1.spec              github.com/Azur
e/azure-sdk-for-go
compat-golang-github-azure-sdk-9.0.1.spec              github.com/Azur
e/azure-sdk-for-go
compat-golang-github-containernetworking-cni-0.3.0.spec        g
ithub.com/containernetworking/cni
compat-golang-github-coreos-oidc-a4973d9.spec          github.com/
coreos/go-oidc
compat-golang-github-docker-distribution-2.6.2.spec            githu
b.com/docker/distribution
compat-golang-github-docker-distribution-edc3ab2.spec          git
hub.com/docker/distribution
compat-golang-github-howeyc-gopass-2c70fa7.spec        github.co
m/howeyc/gopass
compat-golang-github-imdario-mergo-0.1.4.spec          github.com/
imdario/mergo
compat-golang-github-jamesclonk-vultr-1.12.0.spec              github.
com/JamesClonk/vultr
compat-golang-github-opencontainers-image-spec-1.0.0-rc2.spec
     github.com/opencontainers/image-spec
compat-golang-github-prometheus-client-0.8.0.spec              github.
com/prometheus/client_golang
compat-golang-github-sirupsen-logrus-0.10.0.spec               github.c
om/sirupsen/logrus
compat-golang-github-spf13-cobra-f368244.spec          github.com/
spf13/cobra
compat-golang-github-vishvananda-netlink-b2de5d1.spec          git
hub.com/vishvananda/netlink
compat-golang-github-xenolf-lego-a9d8cec.spec          github.com/
xenolf/lego
compat-golang-google-grpc-1.5.2.spec           google.golang.org/gr
pc
compat-golang-k8s-api-1.8.spec         k8s.io/api
compat-golang-k8s-apimachinery-1.8.spec        k8s.io/apimachine
ry
compat-golang-k8s-client-1.8.spec              k8s.io/client-go
compat-golang-rsc-letsencrypt-e770c10.spec             rsc.io/letsenc
rypt
consul.spec            github.com/hashicorp/consul
containerd.spec        github.com/containerd/containerd
continuity.spec        github.com/containerd/continuity
etcd.spec              github.com/coreos/etcd
gnostic.spec           github.com/googleapis/gnostic
golang-apache-thrift.spec              git.apache.org/thrift.git
golang-bazil-fuse.spec         bazil.org/fuse
golang-bitbucket-creachadair-shell.spec        bitbucket.org/cre
achadair/shell
golang-cloud-google.spec               cloud.google.com/go
golang-code-cloudfoundry-clock.spec            code.cloudfoundry.org
/clock
golang-collectd.spec           collectd.org
golang-github-14rcole-gopopulate.spec          github.com/14rcole/
gopopulate
golang-github-appc-goaci.spec          github.com/14rcole/gopopula
te
golang-github-abbot-http-auth.spec             github.com/abbot/go-
http-auth
golang-github-afex-hystrix.spec        github.com/afex/hystrix-
go
golang-github-agl-ed25519.spec         github.com/agl/ed25519
golang-github-ajg-form.spec            github.com/ajg/form
golang-github-akavel-rsrc.spec         github.com/akavel/rsrc
golang-github-alecthomas-assert.spec           github.com/alecthoma
s/assert
golang-github-alecthomas-colour.spec           github.com/alecthoma
s/colour
golang-github-alecthomas-repr.spec             github.com/alecthomas/
repr
golang-github-alecthomas-template.spec         github.com/alectho
mas/template
golang-github-alecthomas-units.spec            github.com/alecthomas
/units
golang-github-apex-log.spec            github.com/apex/log
golang-github-aphistic-golf.spec               github.com/aphistic/golf
golang-github-appc-docker2aci.spec             github.com/appc/docker
2aci
golang-github-appc-goaci.spec          github.com/appc/goaci
golang-github-appc-spec.spec           github.com/appc/spec
golang-github-armon-circbuf.spec                github.com/armon/circbu
golang-github-armon-consul-api.spec            github.com/armon/cons
ul-api
golang-github-armon-metrics.spec               github.com/armon/go-
metrics
golang-github-armon-radix.spec                          github.co
m/armon/go-radix
golang-github-auth0-jwt-middleware.spec        github.com/auth0/
go-jwt-middleware
golang-github-aws-sdk.spec             github.com/aws/aws-sdk-go
golang-github-aybabtme-rgbterm.spec            github.com/aybabtme/r
gbterm
golang-github-azure-ansiterm.spec              github.com/Azure/go-
ansiterm
golang-github-azure-autorest.spec              github.com/Azure/go-
autorest
golang-github-azure-sdk.spec           github.com/Azure/azure-sdk-
for-go
golang-github-benlaurie-objecthash.spec        github.com/benlau
rie/objecthash
golang-github-bfirsh-funker.spec               github.com/bfirsh/funker
-go
golang-github-bitly-hostpool.spec              github.com/bitly/go-
hostpool
golang-github-bitly-simplejson.spec            github.com/bitly/go-
simplejson
golang-github-bmizerany-assert.spec            github.com/bmizerany/
assert
golang-github-bmizerany-pat.spec               github.com/bmizerany/pat
golang-github-bmizerany-perks.spec             github.com/bmizerany/p
erks
golang-github-bradfitz-gomemcache.spec         github.com/bradfit
z/gomemcache
golang-github-bruth-assert.spec        github.com/bruth/assert
golang-github-bshuster-repo-logrus-logstash-hook.spec          git
hub.com/bshuster-repo/logrus-logstash-hook
golang-github-bsphere-le.spec          github.com/bsphere/le_go
golang-github-burntsushi-locker.spec           github.com/BurntSush
i/locker
golang-github-burntsushi-toml.spec             github.com/BurntSushi/
toml
golang-github-burntsushi-xgb.spec              github.com/BurntSushi/x
gb
golang-github-cactus-statsd-client.spec        github.com/cactus
/go-statsd-client
golang-github-cenkalti-backoff.spec            github.com/cenkalti/b
ackoff
golang-github-certifi-gocertifi.spec           github.com/certifi/g
ocertifi
golang-github-cespare-xxhash.spec              github.com/cespare/xxha
sh
golang-github-chai2010-gettext.spec            github.com/chai2010/g
ettext-go
golang-github-circonus-labs-gometrics.spec             github.com/cir
conus-labs/circonus-gometrics
golang-github-clbanning-x2j.spec               github.com/clbanning/x2j
golang-github-cloudflare-backoff.spec          github.com/cloudfla
re/backoff
golang-github-cloudflare-cfssl.spec            github.com/cloudflare
/cfssl
golang-github-cloudflare-redoctober.spec               github.com/cloud
flare/redoctober
golang-github-cloudfoundry-gosigar.spec        github.com/cloudf
oundry/gosigar
golang-github-clusterhq-flocker.spec           github.com/clusterhq
/flocker-go
golang-github-codahale-hdrhistogram.spec               github.com/codah
ale/hdrhistogram
golang-github-containerd-btrfs.spec            github.com/containerd
/btrfs
golang-github-containerd-cgroups.spec          github.com/containe
rd/cgroups
golang-github-containerd-console.spec          github.com/containe
rd/console
golang-github-containerd-fifo.spec             github.com/containerd/
fifo
golang-github-containerd-runc.spec             github.com/containerd/
go-runc
golang-github-containerd-typeurl.spec          github.com/containe
rd/typeurl
golang-github-containernetworking-cni.spec             github.com/con
tainernetworking/cni
golang-github-containers-image.spec            github.com/containers
/image
golang-github-containers-storage.spec          github.com/containe
rs/storage
golang-github-container-storage-interface-spec.spec            githu
b.com/container-storage-interface/spec
golang-github-coreos-gexpect.spec              github.com/coreos/gexpe
ct
golang-github-coreos-ioprogress.spec           github.com/coreos/io
progress
golang-github-coreos-oidc.spec         github.com/coreos/go-oidc
golang-github-coreos-pkg.spec          github.com/coreos/pkg
golang-github-coreos-systemd.spec              github.com/coreos/go-
systemd
golang-github-cpuguy83-md2man.spec             github.com/cpuguy83/go
-md2man
golang-github-crossdock.spec           github.com/crossdock/crossdo
ck-go
golang-github-cyphar-filepath-securejoin.spec          github.com/
cyphar/filepath-securejoin
golang-github-cznic-b.spec             github.com/cznic/b
golang-github-cznic-fileutil.spec              github.com/cznic/fileut
il
golang-github-cznic-golex.spec         github.com/cznic/golex
golang-github-cznic-internal.spec              github.com/cznic/intern
al
golang-github-cznic-lexer.spec         github.com/cznic/lexer
golang-github-cznic-lex.spec           github.com/cznic/lex
golang-github-cznic-lldb.spec          github.com/cznic/lldb
golang-github-cznic-mathutil.spec              github.com/cznic/mathut
il
golang-github-cznic-ql.spec            github.com/cznic/ql
golang-github-cznic-sortutil.spec              github.com/cznic/sortut
il
golang-github-cznic-strutil.spec               github.com/cznic/strutil
golang-github-cznic-zappy.spec         github.com/cznic/zappy
golang-github-daaku-zipexe.spec        github.com/daaku/go.zipex
golang-github-davecgh-spew.spec        github.com/davecgh/go-
spew
golang-github-davecgh-xdr.spec         github.com/davecgh/go-xdr
golang-github-daviddengcn-colortext.spec               github.com/david
dengcn/go-colortext
golang-github-dchest-safefile.spec             github.com/dchest/safe
file
golang-github-deckarep-set.spec        github.com/deckarep/golan
g-set
golang-github-decker502-dnspod.spec            github.com/decker502/
dnspod-go
golang-github-denisenkom-mssqldb.spec          github.com/denisenk
om/go-mssqldb
golang-github-denverdino-aliyungo.spec         github.com/denverd
ino/aliyungo
golang-github-dgrijalva-jwt.spec               github.com/dgrijalva/jwt
-go
golang-github-dgryski-bits.spec        github.com/dgryski/go-
bits
golang-github-dgryski-bitstream.spec           github.com/dgryski/g
o-bitstream
golang-github-digitalocean-godo.spec           github.com/digitaloc
ean/godo
golang-github-dimchansky-utfbom.spec           github.com/dimchansk
y/utfbom
golang-github-dmcgowan-tar.spec        github.com/dmcgowan/go-
tar
golang-github-dnaeon-vcr.spec          github.com/dnaeon/go-vcr
golang-github-dnsimple.spec            github.com/dnsimple/dnsimple-
go
golang-github-docker-cli.spec          github.com/docker/cli
golang-github-docker-connections.spec          github.com/docker/g
o-connections
golang-github-docker-credential-helpers.spec           github.com/d
ocker/docker-credential-helpers
golang-github-docker-distribution.spec         github.com/docker/
distribution
golang-github-docker-engine-api.spec           github.com/docker/en
gine-api
golang-github-docker-events.spec               github.com/docker/go-
events
golang-github-docker-goamz.spec        github.com/docker/goamz
golang-github-docker.spec              github.com/docker/go
golang-github-docker-libkv.spec        github.com/docker/libkv
golang-github-docker-libnetwork.spec           github.com/docker/li
bnetwork
golang-github-docker-libtrust.spec             github.com/docker/libt
rust
golang-github-docker-metrics.spec              github.com/docker/go-
metrics
golang-github-docker-spdystream.spec           github.com/docker/sp
dystream
golang-github-docker-units.spec        github.com/docker/go-
units
golang-github-dvsekhvalnov-jose2go.spec        github.com/dvsekh
valnov/jose2go
golang-github-eapache-queue.spec               github.com/eapache/queue
golang-github-eapache-xerial-snappy.spec               github.com/eapac
he/go-xerial-snappy
golang-github-edeckers-auroradnsclient.spec            github.com/ed
eckers/auroradnsclient
golang-github-edsrzf-mmap.spec         github.com/edsrzf/mmap-go
golang-github-elazarl-bindata-assetfs.spec             github.com/ela
zarl/go-bindata-assetfs
golang-github-elazarl-goproxy.spec             github.com/elazarl/gop
roxy
golang-github-emicklei-restful.spec            github.com/emicklei/g
o-restful
golang-github-emicklei-restful-swagger12.spec          github.com/
emicklei/go-restful-swagger12
golang-github-erikstmartin-testdb.spec         github.com/erikstm
artin/go-testdb
golang-github-ernesto-jimenez-gogen.spec               github.com/ernes
to-jimenez/gogen
golang-github-euank-kmsg-parser.spec           github.com/euank/go-
kmsg-parser
golang-github-exoscale-egoscale.spec           github.com/exoscale/
egoscale
golang-github-exponent-io-jsonpath.spec        github.com/expone
nt-io/jsonpath
golang-github-facebookgo-clock.spec            github.com/facebookgo
/clock
golang-github-fatih-camelcase.spec             github.com/fatih/camel
case
golang-github-fatih-color.spec         github.com/fatih/color
golang-github-feyeleanor-chain.spec            github.com/feyeleanor
/chain
golang-github-feyeleanor-jittery.spec          github.com/feyelean
or/jittery
golang-github-feyeleanor-lists.spec            github.com/feyeleanor
/lists
golang-github-feyeleanor-raw.spec              github.com/feyeleanor/r
aw
golang-github-feyeleanor-sets.spec             github.com/feyeleanor/
sets
golang-github-feyeleanor-slices.spec           github.com/feyeleano
r/slices
golang-github-fluent-logger.spec               github.com/fluent/fluent
-logger-golang
golang-github-flynn-archive-shlex.spec         github.com/flynn-
archive/go-shlex
golang-github-fortytw2-leaktest.spec           github.com/fortytw2/
leaktest
golang-github-franela-goblin.spec              github.com/franela/gobl
in
golang-github-franela-goreq.spec               github.com/franela/goreq
golang-github-fsnotify.spec            github.com/fsnotify/fsnotify
golang-github-garyburd-redigo.spec             github.com/garyburd/re
digo
golang-github-geertjohan-incremental.spec              github.com/Geer
tJohan/go.incremental
golang-github-geertjohan-rice.spec             github.com/GeertJohan/
go.rice
golang-github-getsentry-raven.spec             github.com/getsentry/r
aven-go
golang-github-ghodss-yaml.spec         github.com/ghodss/yaml
golang-github-gin-contrib-sse.spec             github.com/gin-
contrib/sse
golang-github-gin-gonic.spec           github.com/gin-gonic/gin
golang-github-glog.spec        github.com/golang/glog
golang-github-glycerine-goconvey.spec          github.com/glycerin
e/goconvey
golang-github-glycerine-unsnap-stream.spec             github.com/gly
cerine/go-unsnap-stream
golang-github-godbus-dbus.spec         github.com/godbus/dbus
golang-github-gogo-protobuf.spec               github.com/gogo/protobuf
golang-github-gokyle-fswatch.spec              github.com/gokyle/fswat
ch
golang-github-golangplus-bytes.spec            github.com/golangplus
/bytes
golang-github-golangplus-fmt.spec              github.com/golangplus/f
mt
golang-github-golangplus-testing.spec          github.com/golangpl
us/testing
golang-github-googleapis-gax.spec              github.com/googleapis/g
ax-go
golang-github-google-btree.spec        github.com/google/btree
golang-github-google-certificate-transparency.spec             github
.com/google/certificate-transparency-go
golang-github-google-cmp.spec          github.com/google/go-cmp
golang-github-google-gofuzz.spec               github.com/google/gofuzz
golang-github-google-pprof.spec        github.com/google/pprof
golang-github-google-querystring.spec          github.com/google/g
o-querystring
golang-github-google-shlex.spec        github.com/google/shlex
golang-github-google-trillian.spec             github.com/google/tril
lian
golang-github-google-uuid.spec         github.com/google/uuid
golang-github-gophercloud.spec         github.com/gophercloud/gop
hercloud
golang-github-gorilla-handlers.spec            github.com/gorilla/ha
ndlers
golang-github-gorilla-schema.spec              github.com/gorilla/sche
ma
golang-github-gorilla-websocket.spec           github.com/gorilla/w
ebsocket
golang-github-gotestyourself.spec              github.com/gotestyourse
lf/gotestyourself
golang-github-graylog2-gelf.spec               github.com/Graylog2/go-
gelf
golang-github-gregjones-httpcache.spec         github.com/gregjon
es/httpcache
golang-github-groupcache.spec          github.com/golang/groupcach
golang-github-grpc-ecosystem-gateway.spec              github.com/grpc
-ecosystem/grpc-gateway
golang-github-grpc-ecosystem-opentracing.spec          github.com/
grpc-ecosystem/grpc-opentracing
golang-github-grpc-ecosystem-prometheus.spec           github.com/g
rpc-ecosystem/go-grpc-prometheus
golang-github-hailocab-hostpool.spec           github.com/hailocab/
go-hostpool
golang-github-hashicorp-checkpoint.spec        github.com/hashic
orp/go-checkpoint
golang-github-hashicorp-cleanhttp.spec         github.com/hashico
rp/go-cleanhttp
golang-github-hashicorp-discover.spec          github.com/hashicor
p/go-discover
golang-github-hashicorp-errwrap.spec           github.com/hashicorp
/errwrap
golang-github-hashicorp-hcl.spec               github.com/hashicorp/hcl
golang-github-hashicorp-hil.spec               github.com/hashicorp/hil
golang-github-hashicorp-immutable-radix.spec           github.com/h
ashicorp/go-immutable-radix
golang-github-hashicorp-logutils.spec          github.com/hashicor
p/logutils
golang-github-hashicorp-lru.spec               github.com/hashicorp/gol
ang-lru
golang-github-hashicorp-mdns.spec              github.com/hashicorp/md
ns
golang-github-hashicorp-memberlist.spec        github.com/hashic
orp/memberlist
golang-github-hashicorp-memdb.spec             github.com/hashicorp/g
o-memdb
golang-github-hashicorp-multierror.spec        github.com/hashic
orp/go-multierror
golang-github-hashicorp-net-rpc-msgpackrpc.spec        github.co
m/hashicorp/net-rpc-msgpackrpc
golang-github-hashicorp-raft-boltdb.spec               github.com/hashi
corp/raft-boltdb
golang-github-hashicorp-raft.spec              github.com/hashicorp/ra
ft
golang-github-hashicorp-retryablehttp.spec             github.com/has
hicorp/go-retryablehttp
golang-github-hashicorp-rootcerts.spec         github.com/hashico
rp/go-rootcerts
golang-github-hashicorp-scada-client.spec              github.com/hash
icorp/scada-client
golang-github-hashicorp-serf.spec              github.com/hashicorp/se
rf
golang-github-hashicorp-sockaddr.spec          github.com/hashicor
p/go-sockaddr
golang-github-hashicorp-syslog.spec            github.com/hashicorp/
go-syslog
golang-github-hashicorp-uuid.spec              github.com/hashicorp/go
-uuid
golang-github-hashicorp-version.spec           github.com/hashicorp
/go-version
golang-github-hashicorp-yamux.spec             github.com/hashicorp/y
amux
golang-github-hawkular-client.spec             github.com/hawkular/ha
wkular-client-go
golang-github-heketi-rest.spec         github.com/heketi/rest
golang-github-heketi-tests.spec        github.com/heketi/tests
golang-github-heketi-utils.spec        github.com/heketi/utils
golang-github-howeyc-gopass.spec               github.com/howeyc/gopass
golang-github-hpcloud-tail.spec        github.com/hpcloud/tail
golang-github-hudl-fargo.spec          github.com/hudl/fargo
golang-github-hydrogen18-stoppablelistener.spec        github.co
m/hydrogen18/stoppableListener
golang-github-ianlancetaylor-demangle.spec             github.com/ian
lancetaylor/demangle
golang-github-imdario-mergo.spec               github.com/imdario/mergo
golang-github-inconshreveable-muxado.spec              github.com/inco
nshreveable/muxado
golang-github-influxdata-influxdb.spec         github.com/influxd
ata/influxdb
golang-github-influxdata-influxql.spec         github.com/influxd
ata/influxql
golang-github-influxdata-usage-client.spec             github.com/inf
luxdata/usage-client
golang-github-influxdata-yamux.spec            github.com/influxdata
/yamux
golang-github-influxdata-yarpc.spec            github.com/influxdata
/yarpc
golang-github-jacobsa-oglematchers.spec        github.com/jacobs
a/oglematchers
golang-github-jacobsa-oglemock.spec            github.com/jacobsa/og
lemock
golang-github-jacobsa-ogletest.spec            github.com/jacobsa/og
letest
golang-github-jacobsa-reqtrace.spec            github.com/jacobsa/re
qtrace
golang-github-jamesclonk-vultr.spec            github.com/JamesClonk
/vultr
golang-github-jarcoal-httpmock.spec            github.com/jarcoal/ht
tpmock
golang-github-jawher-mow-cli.spec              github.com/jawher/mow.c
li
golang-github-jessevdk-flags.spec              github.com/jessevdk/go-
flags
golang-github-jinzhu-gorm.spec         github.com/jinzhu/gorm
golang-github-jinzhu-inflection.spec           github.com/jinzhu/in
flection
golang-github-jinzhu-now.spec          github.com/jinzhu/now
golang-github-jmespath.spec            github.com/jmespath/go-
jmespath
golang-github-jmhodges-clock.spec              github.com/jmhodges/clo
ck
golang-github-jmoiron-sqlx.spec        github.com/jmoiron/sqlx
golang-github-jonboulle-clockwork.spec         github.com/jonboul
le/clockwork
golang-github-jpillora-backoff.spec            github.com/jpillora/b
ackoff
golang-github-json-iterator.spec               github.com/json-
iterator/go
golang-github-jtolds-gls.spec          github.com/jtolds/gls
golang-github-juju-ratelimit.spec              github.com/juju/ratelim
it
golang-github-julienschmidt-httprouter.spec            github.com/ju
lienschmidt/httprouter
golang-github-jwilder-encoding.spec            github.com/jwilder/en
coding
golang-github-kardianos-osext.spec             github.com/kardianos/o
sext
golang-github-kballard-shellquote.spec         github.com/kballar
d/go-shellquote
golang-github-kisielk-sqlstruct.spec           github.com/kisielk/s
qlstruct
golang-github-kisom-goutils.spec               github.com/kisom/goutils
golang-github-kit.spec         github.com/go-kit/kit
golang-github-klauspost-compress.spec          github.com/klauspos
t/compress
golang-github-klauspost-cpuid.spec             github.com/klauspost/c
puid
golang-github-klauspost-pgzip.spec             github.com/klauspost/p
gzip
golang-github-kr-fs.spec               github.com/kr/fs
golang-github-kr-logfmt.spec           github.com/kr/logfmt
golang-github-kr-pretty.spec           github.com/kr/pretty
golang-github-kr-pty.spec              github.com/kr/pty
golang-github-kr-text.spec             github.com/kr/text
golang-github-kylelemons-godebug.spec          github.com/kylelemo
ns/godebug
golang-github-libopenstorage-gossip.spec               github.com/libop
enstorage/gossip
golang-github-libopenstorage-systemutils.spec          github.com/
libopenstorage/systemutils
golang-github-lib-pq.spec              github.com/lib/pq
golang-github-logfmt.spec              github.com/go-logfmt/logfmt
golang-github-lpabon-godbc.spec        github.com/lpabon/godbc
golang-github-luci-render.spec         github.com/luci/go-render
golang-github-mailru-easyjson.spec             github.com/mailru/easy
json
golang-github-marstr-collection.spec           github.com/marstr/co
llection
golang-github-marstr-goalias.spec              github.com/marstr/goali
as
golang-github-marstr-guid.spec         github.com/marstr/guid
golang-github-marstr-randname.spec             github.com/marstr/rand
name
golang-github-mattn-isatty.spec        github.com/mattn/go-
isatty
golang-github-mattn-shellwords.spec            github.com/mattn/go-
shellwords
golang-github-mattn-sqlite3.spec               github.com/mattn/go-
sqlite3
golang-github-matttproud-protobuf-extensions.spec              github.
com/matttproud/golang_protobuf_extensions
golang-github-mgutz-ansi.spec          github.com/mgutz/ansi
golang-github-mgutz-goa.spec           github.com/mgutz/goa
golang-github-mgutz-minimist.spec              github.com/mgutz/minimi
st
golang-github-mgutz-str.spec           github.com/mgutz/str
golang-github-mgutz-to.spec            github.com/mgutz/to
golang-github-michaeltjones-walk.spec          github.com/MichaelT
Jones/walk
golang-github-miekg-dns.spec           github.com/miekg/dns
golang-github-mindprince-gonvml.spec           github.com/mindprinc
e/gonvml
golang-github-mistifyio-zfs.spec               github.com/mistifyio/go-
zfs
golang-github-mitchellh-cli.spec               github.com/mitchellh/cli
golang-github-mitchellh-hashstructure.spec             github.com/mit
chellh/hashstructure
golang-github-mitchellh-homedir.spec           github.com/mitchellh
/go-homedir
golang-github-mitchellh-mapstructure.spec              github.com/mitc
hellh/mapstructure
golang-github-moby-buildkit.spec               github.com/moby/buildkit
golang-github-mock.spec        github.com/golang/mock
golang-github-monoculum-formam.spec            github.com/monoculum/
formam
golang-github-morikuni-aec.spec        github.com/morikuni/aec
golang-github-mrunalp-fileutils.spec           github.com/mrunalp/f
ileutils
golang-github-mtrmac-gpgme.spec        github.com/mtrmac/gpgme
golang-github-mxk-flowrate.spec        github.com/mxk/go-
flowrate
golang-github-ncw-swift.spec           github.com/ncw/swift
golang-github-nicolai86-scaleway-sdk.spec              github.com/nico
lai86/scaleway-sdk
golang-github-nozzle-throttler.spec            github.com/nozzle/thr
ottler
golang-github-nu7hatch-gouuid.spec             github.com/nu7hatch/go
uuid
golang-github-nvveen-gotty.spec        github.com/Nvveen/Gotty
golang-github-nytimes-gziphandler.spec         github.com/NYTimes
/gziphandler
golang-github-oneofone-xxhash.spec             github.com/OneOfOne/xx
hash
golang-github-onsi-ginkgo.spec         github.com/onsi/ginkgo
golang-github-onsi-gomega.spec         github.com/onsi/gomega
golang-github-openapi-analysis.spec            github.com/go-
openapi/analysis
golang-github-openapi-errors.spec              github.com/go-
openapi/errors
golang-github-openapi-jsonpointer.spec         github.com/go-
openapi/jsonpointer
golang-github-openapi-jsonreference.spec               github.com/go-
openapi/jsonreference
golang-github-openapi-loads.spec               github.com/go-
openapi/loads
golang-github-openapi-runtime.spec             github.com/go-
openapi/runtime
golang-github-openapi-spec.spec        github.com/go-
openapi/spec
golang-github-openapi-strfmt.spec              github.com/go-
openapi/strfmt
golang-github-openapi-swag.spec        github.com/go-
openapi/swag
golang-github-openapi-validate.spec            github.com/go-
openapi/validate
golang-github-opencontainers-digest.spec               github.com/openc
ontainers/go-digest
golang-github-opencontainers-image-spec.spec           github.com/o
pencontainers/image-spec
golang-github-opencontainers-runtime-spec.spec         github.com
/opencontainers/runtime-spec
golang-github-opencontainers-selinux.spec              github.com/open
containers/selinux
golang-github-opentracing-contrib-stdlib.spec          github.com/
opentracing-contrib/go-stdlib
golang-github-opentracing.spec         github.com/opentracing/ope
ntracing-go
golang-github-op-logging.spec          github.com/op/go-logging
golang-github-optiopay-kafka.spec              github.com/optiopay/kaf
ka
golang-github-ostreedev-ostree.spec            github.com/ostreedev/
ostree-go
golang-github-ovh.spec         github.com/ovh/go-ovh
golang-github-ozzo-validation.spec             github.com/go-
ozzo/ozzo-validation
golang-github-pascaldekloe-goe.spec            github.com/pascaldekl
oe/goe
golang-github-paulbellamy-ratecounter.spec             github.com/pau
lbellamy/ratecounter
golang-github-paulrosania-charset.spec         github.com/paulros
ania/go-charset
golang-github-pelletier-toml.spec              github.com/pelletier/go
-toml
golang-github-performancecopilot-speed.spec            github.com/pe
rformancecopilot/speed
golang-github-peterbourgon-diskv.spec          github.com/peterbou
rgon/diskv
golang-github-peterh-liner.spec        github.com/peterh/liner
golang-github-philhofer-fwd.spec               github.com/philhofer/fwd
golang-github-pierrec-lz4.spec         github.com/pierrec/lz4
golang-github-pierrec-xxhash.spec              github.com/pierrec/xxHa
sh
golang-github-pkg-errors.spec          github.com/pkg/errors
golang-github-pkg-profile.spec         github.com/pkg/profile
golang-github-playground-ansi.spec             github.com/go-
playground/ansi
golang-github-playground-form.spec             github.com/go-
playground/form
golang-github-playground-locales.spec          github.com/go-
playground/locales
golang-github-playground-pure.spec             github.com/go-
playground/pure
golang-github-playground-universal-translator.spec             github
.com/go-playground/universal-translator
golang-github-pmezard-difflib.spec             github.com/pmezard/go-
difflib
golang-github-posener-complete.spec            github.com/posener/co
mplete
golang-github-pquerna-cachecontrol.spec        github.com/pquern
a/cachecontrol
golang-github-pquerna-ffjson.spec              github.com/pquerna/ffjs
on
golang-github-prashantv-protectmem.spec        github.com/prasha
ntv/protectmem
golang-github-prometheus-client.spec           github.com/prometheu
s/client_golang
golang-github-prometheus-common.spec           github.com/prometheu
s/common
golang-github-prometheus-procfs.spec           github.com/prometheu
s/procfs
golang-github-protobuf.spec            github.com/golang/protobuf
golang-github-puerkitobio-purell.spec          github.com/Puerkito
Bio/purell
golang-github-puerkitobio-urlesc.spec          github.com/Puerkito
Bio/urlesc
golang-github-racksec-srslog.spec              github.com/RackSec/srsl
og
golang-github-rainycape-memcache.spec          github.com/rainycap
e/memcache
golang-github-rancher.spec             github.com/rancher/go-rancher
golang-github-rcrowley-metrics.spec            github.com/rcrowley/g
o-metrics
golang-github-remyoudompheng-bigfft.spec               github.com/remyo
udompheng/bigfft
golang-github-renier-xmlrpc.spec               github.com/renier/xmlrpc
golang-github-renstrom-dedent.spec             github.com/renstrom/de
dent
golang-github-resty.spec               github.com/go-resty/resty
golang-github-retailnext-hllpp.spec            github.com/retailnext
/hllpp
golang-github-riemann-client.spec              github.com/riemann/riem
ann-go-client
golang-github-roaringbitmap-roaring.spec               github.com/Roari
ngBitmap/roaring
golang-github-robfig-cron.spec         github.com/robfig/cron
golang-github-rogpeppe-fastuuid.spec           github.com/rogpeppe/
fastuuid
golang-github-rs-xid.spec              github.com/rs/xid
golang-github-rs-zerolog.spec          github.com/rs/zerolog
golang-github-rubiojr-vhd.spec         github.com/rubiojr/go-vhd
golang-github-ryanuber-columnize.spec          github.com/ryanuber
/columnize
golang-github-samuel-thrift.spec               github.com/samuel/go-
thrift
golang-github-samuel-zookeeper.spec            github.com/samuel/go-
zookeeper
golang-github-satori-uuid.spec         github.com/satori/go.uuid
golang-github-sean-seed.spec           github.com/sean-/seed
golang-github-seccomp-libseccomp.spec          github.com/seccomp/
libseccomp-golang
golang-github-sergi-diff.spec          github.com/sergi/go-diff
golang-github-shirou-gopsutil.spec             github.com/shirou/gops
util
golang-github-shopify-logrus-bugsnag.spec              github.com/Shop
ify/logrus-bugsnag
golang-github-shopify-sarama.spec              github.com/Shopify/sara
ma
golang-github-shopify-toxiproxy.spec           github.com/Shopify/t
oxiproxy
golang-github-shopspring-decimal.spec          github.com/shopspri
ng/decimal
golang-github-sirupsen-logrus.spec             github.com/sirupsen/lo
grus
golang-github-smartystreets-assertions.spec            github.com/sm
artystreets/assertions
golang-github-smartystreets-aws-auth.spec              github.com/smar
tystreets/go-aws-auth
golang-github-smartystreets-goconvey.spec              github.com/smar
tystreets/goconvey
golang-github-smartystreets-gunit.spec         github.com/smartys
treets/gunit
golang-github-smartystreets-logging.spec               github.com/smart
ystreets/logging
golang-github-snappy.spec              github.com/golang/snappy
golang-github-softlayer.spec           github.com/softlayer/softlay
er-go
golang-github-soheilhy-cmux.spec               github.com/soheilhy/cmux
golang-github-soniah-gosnmp.spec               github.com/soniah/gosnmp
golang-github-sony-gobreaker.spec              github.com/sony/gobreak
er
golang-github-spaolacci-murmur3.spec           github.com/spaolacci
/murmur3
golang-github-spf13-cast.spec          github.com/spf13/cast
golang-github-spf13-jwalterweatherman.spec             github.com/spf
13/jwalterweatherman
golang-github-spf13-pflag.spec         github.com/spf13/pflag
golang-github-spf13-viper.spec         github.com/spf13/viper
golang-github-sql-driver-mysql.spec            github.com/go-sql-
driver/mysql
golang-github-square-jose.spec         github.com/square/go-jose
golang-github-stack.spec               github.com/go-stack/stack
golang-github-stathat.spec             github.com/stathat/go
golang-github-stevvooe-resumable.spec          github.com/stevvooe
/resumable
golang-github-stevvooe-ttrpc.spec              github.com/stevvooe/ttr
pc
golang-github-storageos-api.spec               github.com/storageos/go-
api
golang-github-streadway-handy.spec             github.com/streadway/h
andy
golang-github-streadway-quantile.spec          github.com/streadwa
y/quantile
golang-github-stretchr-objx.spec               github.com/stretchr/objx
golang-github-stretchr-testify.spec            github.com/stretchr/t
estify
golang-github-syndtr-gocapability.spec         github.com/syndtr/
gocapability
golang-github-syndtr-goleveldb.spec            github.com/syndtr/gol
eveldb
golang-github-tchap-patricia.spec              github.com/tchap/go-
patricia
golang-github-tedsuo-ifrit.spec        github.com/tedsuo/ifrit
golang-github-tent-http-link.spec              github.com/tent/http-
link-go
golang-github-thecodeteam-goscaleio.spec               github.com/theco
deteam/goscaleio
golang-github-theupdateframework-notary.spec           github.com/t
heupdateframework/notary
golang-github-timewasted-linode.spec           github.com/timewaste
d/linode
golang-github-tinylib-msgp.spec        github.com/tinylib/msgp
golang-github-tj-elastic.spec          github.com/tj/go-elastic
golang-github-tj-kinesis.spec          github.com/tj/go-kinesis
golang-github-tj-spin.spec             github.com/tj/go-spin
golang-github-tmc-grpc-websocket-proxy.spec            github.com/tm
c/grpc-websocket-proxy
golang-github-tmc-scp.spec             github.com/tmc/scp
golang-github-tonistiigi-fsutil.spec           github.com/tonistiig
i/fsutil
golang-github-tonistiigi-units.spec            github.com/tonistiigi
/units
golang-github-tonnerre-text.spec               github.com/tonnerre/gola
ng-text
golang-github-ttacon-chalk.spec        github.com/ttacon/chalk
golang-github-tv42-httpunix.spec               github.com/tv42/httpunix
golang-github-uber-common-bark.spec            github.com/uber-
common/bark
golang-github-uber-jaeger-client.spec          github.com/uber/jae
ger-client-go
golang-github-uber-jaeger-lib.spec             github.com/uber/jaeger
-lib
golang-github-uber-tally.spec          github.com/uber-go/tally
golang-github-uber-tchannel.spec               github.com/uber/tchannel
-go
golang-github-ugorji.spec              github.com/ugorji/go
golang-github-urfave-negroni.spec              github.com/urfave/negro
ni
golang-github-vbatts-tar-split.spec            github.com/vbatts/tar
-split
golang-github-vdemeester-shakers.spec          github.com/vdemeest
er/shakers
golang-github-vishvananda-netlink.spec         github.com/vishvan
anda/netlink
golang-github-vishvananda-netns.spec           github.com/vishvanan
da/netns
golang-github-vividcortex-gohistogram.spec             github.com/Viv
idCortex/gohistogram
golang-github-vmware-govmomi.spec              github.com/vmware/govmo
mi
golang-github-vmware-photon-controller-sdk.spec        github.co
m/vmware/photon-controller-go-sdk
golang-github-vmware-vmw-guestinfo.spec        github.com/vmware
/vmw-guestinfo
golang-github-weppos-dnsimple.spec          github.com/weppos/dnsimpl
e-go
golang-github-willf-bitset.spec        github.com/willf/bitset
golang-github-xanzy-cloudstack.spec            github.com/xanzy/go-
cloudstack
golang-github-x-cray-logrus-prefixed-formatter.spec            githu
b.com/x-cray/logrus-prefixed-formatter
golang-github-xenolf-lego.spec         github.com/xenolf/lego
golang-github-xlab-handysort.spec              github.com/xlab/handyso
rt
golang-github-xlab-treeprint.spec              github.com/xlab/treepri
nt
golang-github-xordataexchange-crypt.spec               github.com/xorda
taexchange/crypt
golang-github-yvasiyarov-gorelic.spec          github.com/yvasiyar
ov/gorelic
golang-github-yvasiyarov-newrelic-platform.spec        github.co
m/yvasiyarov/newrelic_platform_go
golang-go4.spec        go4.org
golang-google-api.spec         google.golang.org/api
golang-google-genproto.spec            google.golang.org/genproto
golang-google-grpc.spec        google.golang.org/grpc
golang-gopkg-airbrake-gobrake2.spec            gopkg.in/airbrake/gob
rake.v2
golang-gopkg-alecthomas-kingpin2.spec          gopkg.in/alecthomas
/kingpin.v2
golang-gopkg-check1.spec               gopkg.in/check.v1
golang-gopkg-cheggaaa-pb1.spec         gopkg.in/cheggaaa/pb.v1
golang-gopkg-fatih-pool2.spec          gopkg.in/fatih/pool.v2
golang-gopkg-gcfg1.spec        gopkg.in/gcfg.v1
golang-gopkg-gemnasium-logrus-airbrake-hook2.spec              gopkg.i
n/gemnasium/logrus-airbrake-hook.v2
golang-gopkg-godo1.spec        gopkg.in/godo.v1
golang-gopkg-godo2.spec        gopkg.in/godo.v2
golang-gopkg-gorethink3.spec           gopkg.in/gorethink/gorethink
.v3
golang-gopkg-ini1.spec         gopkg.in/ini.v1
golang-gopkg-mgo2.spec         gopkg.in/mgo.v2
golang-gopkg-natefinch-lumberjack2.spec        gopkg.in/natefinc
h/lumberjack.v2
golang-gopkg-ns12.spec         gopkg.in/ns1/ns1-go.v2
golang-gopkg-olivere-elastic3.spec             gopkg.in/olivere/elast
ic.v3
golang-gopkg-olivere-elastic5.spec             gopkg.in/olivere/elast
ic.v5
golang-gopkg-playground-assert1.spec           gopkg.in/go-
playground/assert.v1
golang-gopkg-playground-validator8.spec        gopkg.in/go-
playground/validator.v8
golang-gopkg-square-jose1.spec         gopkg.in/square/go-jose.v1
golang-gopkg-square-jose2.spec         gopkg.in/square/go-jose.v2
golang-gopkg-tomb1.spec        gopkg.in/tomb.v1
golang-gopkg-tomb2.spec        gopkg.in/tomb.v2
golang-gopkg-urfave-cli1.spec          gopkg.in/urfave/cli.v1
golang-gopkg-warnings0.spec            gopkg.in/warnings.v0
golang-gopkg-yaml1.spec        gopkg.in/yaml.v1
golang-gopkg-yaml2.spec        gopkg.in/yaml.v2
golang-k8s-apiextensions-apiserver.spec        k8s.io/apiextensi
ons-apiserver
golang-k8s-api.spec            k8s.io/api
golang-k8s-apimachinery.spec           k8s.io/apimachinery
golang-k8s-apiserver.spec              k8s.io/apiserver
golang-k8s-client.spec         k8s.io/client-go
golang-k8s-gengo.spec          k8s.io/gengo
golang-k8s-heapster.spec               golang-k8s-heapster
golang-k8s-kube-aggregator.spec        k8s.io/kube-aggregator
golang-k8s-kube-openapi.spec           k8s.io/kube-openapi
golang-k8s-metrics.spec        k8s.io/metrics
golang-k8s-utils.spec          k8s.io/utils
golang-pedge-env.spec          go.pedge.io/env
golang-pedge-lion.spec         go.pedge.io/lion
golang-pedge-pb.spec           go.pedge.io/pb
golang-rsc-letsencrypt.spec            rsc.io/letsencrypt
golang-uber-atomic.spec        go.uber.org/atomic
golang-uber-multierr.spec              go.uber.org/multierr
golang-uber-zap.spec           go.uber.org/zap
golang-vbom-util.spec          vbom.ml/util
golang-x-crypto.spec           golang.org/x/crypto
golang-x-debug.spec            golang.org/x/debug
golang-x-exp.spec              golang.org/x/exp
golang-x-image.spec            golang.org/x/image
golang-x-mobile.spec           golang.org/x/mobile
golang-x-net.spec              golang.org/x/net
golang-x-oauth2.spec           golang.org/x/oauth2
golang-x-sync.spec             golang.org/x/sync
golang-x-sys-unix.spec         golang.org/x/sys/unix
golang-x-text.spec             golang.org/x/text
golang-x-time.spec             golang.org/x/time
golang-x-tools.spec            golang.org/x/tools
heketi.spec           github.com/heketi/heketi
json-patch.spec        github.com/evanphx/json-patch
kubernetes.spec        k8s.io/kubernetes
moby.spec              github.com/moby/moby
openstorage.spec               github.com/libopenstorage/openstorage
prometheus-blackbox-exporter.spec              github.com/prometheus/b
lackbox_exporter
prometheus-client-model.spec           github.com/prometheus/client
_model
prometheus-snmp-exporter.spec          github.com/prometheus/snmp_
exporter
rkt.spec               github.com/rkt/rkt
runc.spec              github.com/opencontainers/runc
swarmkit.spec          github.com/docker/swarmkit