----- Original Message -----
> From: "Nicolas Mailhot" <nicolas.mail...@laposte.net>

Menpower? Do you know how many active packagers are in Go part of Fedora? In my
experience there is less than 10, more like 5 or less for like ~600 packages.

For the record what you find as "new and surprising" we(me and jchaloup) have
discovered roughly over 2y ago and have been working(mostly Jan, guidelines and
gofed) on resolving it in Fedora in our spare time. Can I read your e-mail in a
way that you are volunteering to commit for full time ground work on
de-bundling and stabilizing the Go world(in Fedora)? We will be excited to
guide you through as anyone else interested.

I would be really happy to see you all at flock so we can discuss it and work
on solutions, especially if you are interested in actually working on fixing it
not only discussing it. I think it would be cool if we would be able to start
Fedora's Go SIG there and start systematically addressing the issues.

JC

PS: I have opened talk proposal at flock
https://pagure.io/flock/issue/24(co-speakers are welcomed), but I would love to
meet there even if it won't make it.