Hello,

  it seems that lately there has been more people maintaining Go package in the
Fedora. I would like to propose to join up and form Go SIG so we could better
co-ordinate and collaborate on the packaging issues and general developer
experience.

  There are few big outstanding issues that needs to be solved that need more
than individual work, most notably the Go packaging guidelines and tooling. I
think that should be one of the first tasks for the SIG.

  To introduce myself. I'm for some while golang (co-)maintainer and recently
started co-maintaining origin package. I'm mostly interested in the compiler
and developer experience.

  Please reply if you would like to participate.

JC

  PS: Also I will be at Flock this year and would like to meet up with anyone
interested there.