Hi Go SIG,

Recently I received an email from Robert-André inviting me to join the
SIG. As a package maintainer who co-maintains a bunch of Go packages, I
am willing to joining the SIG.

As requested in the email, I added *commit* access to go-sig on the
following 16 packages. If admin access is needed in specific case,
please drop emails with the package owner copied so that we can have
more in-depth discussion.

golang-github-BurntSushi-freetype-go
golang-github-BurntSushi-graphics-go
golang-github-BurntSushi-xgb
golang-github-BurntSushi-xgbutil
golang-github-alecthomas-assert
golang-github-alecthomas-colour
golang-github-alecthomas-kingpin
golang-github-alecthomas-repr
golang-github-alecthomas-template
golang-github-alecthomas-units
golang-github-axgle-mahonia
golang-github-disintegration-imaging
golang-github-howeyc-fsnotify
golang-github-msteinert-pam
golang-github-nfnt-resize
golang-github-sergi-go-diff

However I did not add the SIG any access to the following packages

deepin-api
golang-deepin-go-lib
golang-github-linuxdeepin-dbus-factory
golang-github-linuxdeepin-go-x11-client

I would like to explain the reason a bit. As we are packaging the Deepin
Desktop Environment into Fedora, we found that Deepin is not keeping a
stable API - sometimes their library updates a long time earlier than
their applications. As a result, we need a huge amount of time to test
before updating any of the dependencies. So in case we are not in sync
by the time we are updating deepin* packages, we tend to keep them
within us for now.

--
Ziqian SUN (Zamir)
GPG : 1D86 6D4A 49CE 4BBD 72CF FCF5 D856 6E11 F2A0 525E