Hello,

So I have checked 1657 golang- packages (around 1343 "active"), with a rate of
35-40 of updated package per 100 packages.
A few new bugs for updating already cropped up though.

However to update the remaining packages, I have 78 new packages to import.
The TODO list:

golang-github-xlzd-gotp N
  golang-github-google-go-github
golang-github-shurcool-graphql N (to unretire)
  golang-github-shurcool-githubv4 N
    golang-cloud-google
      golang-x-build

golang-github-agext-levenshtein N
golang-github-apparentlymart-dump N
  golang-github-hashicorp-hcl
golang-github-apparentlymart-textseg N
  golang-github-zclconf-cty N
    golang-github-alecthomas-kong-hcl

golang-uber-goleak
  golang-uber-fx
    golang-github-uber-athenadriver
      golang-github-influxdata-flux
      golang-istio-gogo-genproto N
        golang-istio-api N
          golang-istio-pkg N
            golang-github-influxdata-influxdb
            golang-github-prometheus-prom2json N

golang-github-mholt-certmagic-0.9 N
  caddy
    golang-github-caddyserver-dnsproviders

golang-github-cockroachdb-cockroach
  golang-github-cockroachdb-logtags N
    golang-github-cockroachdb-errors N
      golang-github-cockroachdb-datadriven N
  golang-github-cockroachdb-pebble N
    golang-github-cockroachdb-redact N
Check if golang-vitess 7 is compatible with golang-github-cockroachdb-
cockroach

golang-github-jackc-puddle N
golang-github-jackc-pgservicefile N
golang-github-jackc-pgpassfile N
golang-github-jackc-pgio N
golang-github-jackc-chunkreader N
  golang-github-jackc-pgproto3 N
  golang-github-jackc-pgconn N
    golang-github-jackc-pgtype N
    golang-github-jackc-pgx
      golang-github-cockroachdb-cockroach-go

Are they still needed by latest containerd? It seems they are not updated
and has been merged pack into containerd:
golang-github-containerd-aufs
golang-github-containerd-zfs

golang-github-lyft-protoc-gen-star N
golang-github-iancoleman-strcase N
  golang-github-envoyproxy-protoc-gen-validate N
    golang-github-cncf-udpa N
      golang-github-envoyproxy-control-plane N
        golang-google-grpc
          golang-github-containerd-ttrpc
          golang-github-gddo
          golang-github-google-trillian
            golang-github-google-certificate-transparency
              golang-github-google-monologue
          golang-github-bketelsen-crypt
            golang-github-spf13-viper
          golang-go4
          golang-gocloud
          golang-google-api
          golang-vitess
          golang-github-viant-toolbox

golang-github-cucumber-messages N
  golang-github-cucumber-gherkin N
    golang-github-cucumber-godog N
    Retire golang-github-data-dog-godog

golang-github-sql-civil N
  golang-github-denisenkom-mssqldb

golang-github-labstack-gommon
  golang-github-denverdino-aliyungo
  golang-github-labstack-echo
    golang-github-deepmap-oapi-codegen
      golang-github-exoscale-egoscale

golang-github-docker-compose-on-kubernetes
  golang-github-docker-cli

golang-github-moby-ipvs
  golang-github-docker-libnetwork

golang-github-labstack-echo
  golang-github-deepmap-oapi-codegen
    golang-github-exoscale-egoscale

golang-github-playground-assert-2
golang-github-leodido-urn
golang-github-playground-locales
  golang-github-playground-universal-translator
    golang-gopkg-playground-validator-10
      golang-github-gin-gonic

golang-github-markbates-safe
golang-github-markbates-oncer
golang-github-markbates-errx
  golang-github-gobuffalo-packr

golang-github-stoewer-strcase
  golang-github-googleapis-gnostic

golang-github-influxdata-gomdb
  Retire golang-github-influxdb-gomdb

golang-github-karrick-golf
  golang-github-karrick-godirwalk

golang-github-aws-lambda
golang-github-aryann-difflib
  golang-github-kit

golang-github-jcmturner-rpc-2
golang-github-jcmturner-goidentity-6
golang-github-jcmturner-dnsutils-2
golang-github-jcmturner-aescts-2
  golang-github-jcmturner-gokrb5-8
    golang-github-lib-pq

golang-github-lucas-clemente-quic
Need an update from upstream to make it work with Go 1.15

golang-github-josharian-intern
  golang-github-mailru-easyjson

golang-github-chris-ramon-douceur
  golang-github-microcosm-cc-bluemonday

golang-github-minio-md5-simd
  golang-github-minio
    golang-goftp-server

containerd 1.40 beta 2
  golang-github-akihirosuda-containerd-fuse-overlayfs
    golang-github-moby-buildkit

golang-github-nxadm-tail
  golang-github-onsi-ginkgo

golang-github-moby-sys
  golang-github-opencontainers-runc

golang-github-fnproject-fdk
  golang-github-oracle-oci-sdk

golang-github-schollz-progressbar-3
  golang-github-pierrec-lz4

golang-github-prometheus-client-0.9

golang-gopkg-jcmturner-rpc-1
golang-gopkg-jcmturner-goidentity-3
  golang-gopkg-jcmturner-gokrb5-7
    golang-github-shopify-sarama

golang-gopkg-rethinkdb-6
  golang-github-theupdateframework-notary

golang-gitea-xorm-sqlfiddle
  retire golang-github-xorm-sqlfiddle
  golang-xorm-builder

golang-github-qingstor-sdk
  retire golang-github-yunify-qingstor-sdk

golang-github-ldap-3
  Retire golang-gopkg-ldap-3

Check all k8s packages.

Update golang-github-docker-distribution to latest git
  Then retire golang-rsc-letsencrypt

golang-mvdan-gofumpt
  golang-x-tools

golang-sigs-k8s-kustomize:
No matching package to install: 'golang(github.com/elastic/go-elasticsearch/
v6)'
No matching package to install: 'golang(github.com/elastic/go-elasticsearch/
v6/esapi)'
No matching package to install: 'golang(github.com/posener/complete/v2)'
No matching package to install: 'golang(github.com/posener/complete/v2/
predict)'
No matching package to install: 'golang(github.com/qri-io/starlib/util)'
No matching package to install: 'golang(github.com/yujunz/go-getter)'
No matching package to install: 'golang(go.starlark.net/starlark)'
No matching package to install: 'golang(go.starlark.net/starlarkstruct)'
No matching package to install: 'golang(k8s.io/kubectl/pkg/cmd/util)'
No matching package to install: 'golang(sigs.k8s.io/application/api/v1beta1)'
No matching package to install: 'golang(sigs.k8s.io/cli-utils/cmd/apply)'
No matching package to install: 'golang(sigs.k8s.io/cli-utils/cmd/destroy)'
No matching package to install: 'golang(sigs.k8s.io/cli-utils/cmd/diff)'
No matching package to install: 'golang(sigs.k8s.io/cli-utils/cmd/initcmd)'
No matching package to install: 'golang(sigs.k8s.io/cli-utils/cmd/preview)'
No matching package to install: 'golang(sigs.k8s.io/cli-utils/pkg/util/
factory)'
I haven't touched k8s things yet

golang-storj-uplink
  golang-storj-common
    rclone

Update cadvisor
  retire rkt (dead upstream and FTBFS)

So the bad news is that I haven't been able to get a package review exemption.
Legal was involved and the global opinion seems to be that we can't trust
automated license detection as a "reviewer", so a real human has to be
involved to review the License: field.
Which means that I have to fill 78 Review Requests? I would need a dedicated
reviewer to help review this in batch if possible.

Most FTBFS have been resolved for the golang- package. I haven't look at
binaries like caddy and stuff like this.

Best regards,

Robert-André