Hi,

My plan was to keep the current implementation in parallel with the new
one, so old specs would have kept working as is, but people kept
delaying during the F33 change process till I had to move to other
things. Now I can’t take it up again before end of january at best :(
(switching job and cities, that takes lots of time).

People got used to indulging in black magic accusations while reviewing
nothing and blocking everything, I hope they get something out of it
because it wasted a year of dev for no good reason.

Regards

--
Nicolas Mailhot