understand it, here's my calling JSON and XML, and I send my code or
parameter to the gadget:

----------------Get Parameter Gadget
XML-----------------------------------------

try{

//blip.first(ElementType.GADGET).updateElement(ImmutableMap.of("gadgetUrl",
"newvalue"));
            Gadget gadget = new Gadget(gadgetUrl);
              gadget.setProperty("translatedText", translation);

            myBlip.append(gadget);
        }catch(Exception e){
            myBlip.append("erreur"+e);
            //return;
        }

----------------------------------------------JSON return response translate
Ajax-------------------------------

 String response = null;
             final JSONObject json = new JSONObject(new
JSONTokener(sb.toString()));
             if (json.isNull("responseData")) {
                 //return json.getString("responseDetails");
                 return json.toString();
             } else {
                 response =
json.getJSONObject("responseData").getString("translatedText");
                 return HTMLEntities.unhtmlentities(response);
 }
         } catch (Exception e) {
             return e.toString();
         }

------------------------ My Gadget TTS

<![CDATA[
        <script type="text/javascript">
             var div = document.getElementById('content_div');

           function audioText(){
                var framehtml="<iframe src=\"
http://translate.google.com/translate_tts?q=";;

framehtml+=escape(document.getElementById('audio').value);
                    framehtml+="\" </iframe>";

                    document.getElementById('myAudio').innerHTML=framehtml;
            }

            function stateUpdated() {
                document.getElementById('audio').value =
wave.getState().get('translatedText');
              }

            function init() {
                if (wave && wave.isInWaveContainer()) {
                      wave.setStateCallback(stateUpdated);
                }
              }
              gadgets.util.registerOnLoadHandler(init);

        </script>
        <input type=button value="Text To Speech!" id="butAudio"
onClick="audioText()">

    ]]>