Ok, the customer site I built (sign shop) has very bad taste, so for that,
I apologize ahead of time...he LOVES large fonts and flashy stuff. If a
website could literally be a neon sign, he'd be all about that design...

Anyway, *I was able to do it* (accordion on the left for Q&A)* as shown
here: *http://www.bizwizprint.com/contact
...but don't ask me how, because *it was a nightmare* until I finally did
it, so be prepared to pull your hair out.

You are welcome to look at the code and see if you can figure it out, but
it will take a lot of tinkering, so be sure to try it on a test page before
you try it on the desired page of your choosing.

Enjoy :)

On Monday, September 22, 2014 at 12:34:20 PM UTC-4, Zsofia Rozsa - OIT
wrote:

> I'm trying desperately to set up either an accordion feature or
> collapsible text in our Google Site. Does anyone have a step by step
> process that works in the Google Sites environment? For the life of me I
> can't get our code to work.
>
> PLEASE HELP!

To view this message on the web, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-ajax-search-api/27d20ed8-8a8f-479c-aef8-9577af0db6d7%40googlegroups.com