The reason you're seeing this error is because the News Search API has been
deprecated for more than 4 years. The Web Search API, which was deprecated
at the same time, was turned down nearly 18 months ago. In fact, when I saw
your email, I was honestly surprised that you were getting any results at
all!

I would strongly recommend finding an alternative news search source such
as Faroo. Here's a link: http://www.faroo.com/hp/api/api.html

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 8:30 AM, Adel Shahin <adelsha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Adam,
>
> I am currently getting this issue with this request:
>

> https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/services/search/news?v=1.0&rsz=5&q=site:bloomberg.com%20General%20Motors
>
> It comes and goes. Would you be able to look into why it's happening again?
>

> On Monday, 27 February 2012 18:27:31 UTC-5, Adam Feldman wrote:
>>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> Sorry for the delay.  This was a global issue, which explains why no
>> individual sites got the message consistently.  It shouldn't reoccur.  If
>> it does, please ping this thread.
>>
>> Thanks to everyone who helped hunt this down, especially Jeremy and omr!
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Adam
>>
>> On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 11:02 AM, Mike <conl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Adam,
>>>
>>> I have not seen this issue yet, but it has been reported by some of our
>>> readers as well as one of our editors, I am recieving the "Google Feed API
>>> Error: qps rate exceeeded" error when pulling an rss feed in the
>>> right-sidebar of our home page. The block is labeled News Ticker. We have
>>> been running this widget for 2+ years and have never received an issue
>>> until some point this weekend. Could you check the logs for domain:
>>> gamepolitics.com please?
>>>
>>> Thank you for your time,
>>> Mike

>>> google-ajax-search-api+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com