Hi Joe,

the Google Fonts team just updated the Web Font Loader on our CDN to
version 1.6.26. I hope that helps!

Cheers,
Philipp

On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 8:36:01 PM UTC+2, Joe Pagan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Could I request for the webfontloader library to get the most recent
> version available? Or if this is the wrong place, please inform me where to
> go.
>
> 1.6.16 (the current version) is very much out of date, 1.6.26 is the most
> up to date version available here:
> https://github.com/typekit/webfontloader
>
> Myself and others are getting some problems with this version, and, I'm
> sure many developers will also get this in the future too:
> https://github.com/typekit/webfontloader/issues/331

To view this message on the web, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-ajax-search-api/92835eaa-20d5-4098-b7b6-a4facc4e5049%40googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at