Hi Googlers,
Did you get a chance to look at my problem
Quota page says 3000 calls/min can be handled by App Engine.
But when I send a message every 5 second from a client(outside app
engine), it stop responding after 10 messages.
I increased the time one second each time and now for 10 seconds
difference between each call is working fine. That is really really a
big problem. I need to make almost 20000 calls now and then may be
more, so to do that I might need
20000/6 = 3333 minutes(6 calls per minutes) or 55 hours or two and
half day. Am I suppose to keep running my program for 2 and half days
to make those 20000 calls.
I really need some help here.

Thanks in Advance
Ravi.