2009/12/06 14:12 "Dom Derrien" <dominique.derr...@gmail.com>:

Max,

I've an issue probably related to my tests that recreate an
environement at each step (as unit tests usually does ;). The issue is
related to the re-creation of a Queue with the same name (the default
one).

Here is the exception with part of the stack trace:
com.google.appengine.api.labs.taskqueue.TaskAlreadyExistsException:
Task name already exists :
   at
com.google.appengine.api.labs.taskqueue.QueueApiHelper.translateError
(QueueApiHelper.java:76)
   at
com.google.appengine.api.labs.taskqueue.QueueApiHelper.makeSyncCall
(QueueApiHelper.java:32)
   at com.google.appengine.api.labs.taskqueue.QueueImpl.add
(QueueImpl.java:235)
   at com.google.appengine.api.labs.taskqueue.QueueImpl.add
(QueueImpl.java:225)
   at twetailer.task.LocationValidator.process(LocationValidator.java:
119)

Here is the code with cause the error:
   Queue queue = QueueFactory.getDefaultQueue();
   queue.add(
           url(ApplicationSettings.get().getServletApiPath() + "/
maezel/processCommand").
               param(Command.KEY, commandKey.toString()).
               method(Method.GET)
   );

I can understand you want to avoid the duplication but this is a
regression...

Do you have a workaround for this issue too? Something to reset the
factory...

At the same time, can you tell me how, from the code of the test, if
we can verify that tasks have been added to the queue as expected? For
now, I've to rely on yet another mock class ;)

Thanks,
A+, Dom
--
Any way to

On Dec 5, 11:05 pm, Dom Derrien <dominique.derr...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi
Max, > > To be able cover...
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine-java/msg/8f5872b05214...

>             out.put("com.google.appengine.server_url_key", "http:// >
localhost:8080"); > >       ...

> ... > > read more ยป -- You received this message because you are
subscribed to the Google Groups...