Hi,

I have some (eclipse) projects which extend a main project, in other words,
a project is sharing its source with all other projects (using junctions).
Hence, projects can use main project's source as if it belong to itself. The
advantage is that I can update main project's source in any project and it
gets updated in all apps, but not everything, if I add a new servlet I need
to manually append that servlet's mapping to each project's web.xml . Is any
way, like, I keep one web.xml for my main project and one web.xml for child
project (i.e. splitting web.xml into two files) and while in deploying
project App Engine use both web.xml files to build servlet mappings ?

Thanks.