Hello,

I have a daily cron job which kicks off a sequential 500 tasks
(chained).  These usually run successfuly but a few days ago, on the
first task, I got the following error:

[xxxxxxxxxxx/1.338222621935386721].<stderr>:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Attempted to deregister a transaction
that is not currently registered.

On the next task, I got the error again: