Correlation is not causation. The warning is not slowing down your code.

This harmless warning is generated during the static initialization of some
protobuffer code. That static initialization is happening, because your
application is being loaded in a new JVM by a loading
request<http://code.google.com/appengine/kb/java.html#What_Is_A_Loading_Request>.
We discussed performance implications of loading requests in a recent App
Engine blog
post<http://googleappengine.blogspot.com/2009/12/request-performance-in-java.html>
.

If you're seeing long loading requests, please enable
precompilation<http://code.google.com/appengine/kb/java.html#How_Is_Google_Improving_Loading_Requests>
as
a first step. It's not a cure-all, but it typically provides a significant
improvement.