It lives in
<APP_ENGINE_SDK_ROOT>/lib/shared/geronimo-servlet_2.5_spec-1.2.jar

If you're not using Eclipse, you can read our Ant
documentation<http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/java/tools/ant.html>to
get an idea of what jars you should be compiling against, and which
jars
you should be deploying with your webapp. Intellij also has a Google App
Engine plugin, which should help out with this.