Here I am, yet another maven user whining about some new release not being
correct in the maven repo.

The appengine-api-1.0-labs directory has a 1.3.0 directory, but in it are jars
named with 1.2.8:

http://www.mvnsearch.org/maven2/com/google/appengine/appengine-api-1.0-labs/1.3.0/appengine-api-1.0-labs-1.2.8.jar