I'm working on a gizmo for making it easier to load data into the local data
store (e.g., desktop) when doing tests.  The file format is xml; a sample
follows.  I'm using Apache Xerces and SAX; this is my first adventure with
parsing an xml file.

Basically, the structure of the xml is that the top level is a dataset, and in
that you can have 0 or more entity-lists and 0 or more entities.  Within an
entity-list you can have 1 or more entities; the entity-list specifies the type
of the enclosed entities.  Within an entity you can have entity-lists and
entities.  Entities can have properties, of the types supported by the data
store (hmm, I just realized that I need to support user defined types as well).
 Any nesting of entities or entity-lists within entities means that there is
parenting. In the example below the two entities in the type1 entity-list are
at the top/root level; the entity-list there is a convenience.

I'm posting this to get feedback, suggestions, etc.

Thanks

<ds:dataset
    schemaVersion="0.0"
    xmlns:ds="urn:xmlns:objecteffects.com:dataset"
    xsi:schemaLocation="urn:xmlns:objecteffects.com:dataset dataset.xsd ">

    <ds:entity-list type="type1">
        <ds:entity>
            <ds:property name="property1" type="byte" value="1" />

            <ds:entity type="type2" />
        </ds:entity>

        <ds:entity>
            <ds:property name="property2" type="long" value="2" />
        </ds:entity>
    </ds:entity-list>

    <ds:entity type="type3">
        <ds:property name="property3" type="string" value="3" />

        <ds:property-binary name="property4" type="base64Binary">
            ff
            aa
        </ds:property-binary>

        <ds:entity-list type="type4">