Local file:
<datastore-indexes>

    <!-- Used 2 times in query history -->
    <datastore-index kind="Tenant" ancestor="true" source="auto">
        <property name="tenants_INTEGER_IDX" direction="asc"/>
    </datastore-index>

    <!-- Used 1 time in query history -->
    <datastore-index kind="Party" ancestor="true" source="auto">
        <property name="partys_INTEGER_IDX" direction="asc"/>
    </datastore-index>

    <!-- Used 1 time in query history -->
    <datastore-index kind="SecurityGroup" ancestor="true" source="auto">
        <property name="secGrpList_INTEGER_IDX" direction="asc"/>
    </datastore-index>

    <datastore-index kind="PartyRole" ancestor="true" source="auto">
        <property name="partyRoles_INTEGER_IDX" direction="asc"/>
    </datastore-index>

</datastore-indexes>

Production:
Party   partys_INTEGER_IDX ▲
Includes ancestors
  *Serving*
    PartyRole   partyRoles_INTEGER_IDX ▲
Includes ancestors
  *Serving*
    SecurityGroup   secGrpList_INTEGER_IDX ▲
Includes ancestors
  *Serving*
    Tenant   tenants_INTEGER_IDX ▲
Includes ancestors

12hrs ago , the secGrpList_INTEGER_IDX  was not shown on the production
admin console.  Now, it is showing up.

The datastore viewer is still responding back error page.

-Aswath