Thanks for the answer,

I have an async call that get's the url(string) from the blobstore api and
use that string directly on the form.setAction(...); then i show the button
to upload.The problem is that sometimes i get errors, is there some issue or
should i try to resubmit, or could the blobstore api be returning an invalid
url, i that case how can i check it? i sometimes get the 500 error.

Thanks